Search for Tech, Games, and More!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Comments...Wow..

So I haven't written on here in awhile. Mostly because I'm actually trying to put together a novel in my spare time (which isn't all that much). I'm also just being worked to death, and trying to get any free-time is rather funny.

When I am playing, I'm playing Warcraft. I have a nice sized guild, and we're currently working on 10-Man Naxxaramus runs. Not bad, eh? I haven't done much raiding myself (I just can't stay up until 2AM anymore sadly), but I'm being the good cheer leader every guild leader should be.

I came back here by the way because I got an e-mail that someone commented. I couldn't believe it!!!

So, hi Darein! Thank you for reading, and this just means I need to find more time to write more.

No comments: